Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you fishing this weekend?
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Where are you fishing on the opener?[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]You don’t have to post any specific details but something general like “the Henry’s Fork” would be nice. [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Saturday I plan on putting in a long day at Henry’s Lake. Depending on how I do at Henry’s on Saturday will help dictate where I go fishing on Memorial Day.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I’m sure the Henry’s Fork will be a zoo on the opener because the “big flies” should be hatching fairly thick all of this week.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Where ever you go I wish you the best of luck. If possible take a few picture to share with the rest of us.[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] [/font][/size]
[signature]
I will be on Henrys Lake on Saturday and Monday with my son-in-law and grandson. As school ends June 2, I will then fish hard on Henrys Lake, Hebgen Lake, Island Park Reservoir, Wade Lake, Cliff Lake and Warm River above the run-off areas for the next two and a half months!!!!!!!! Looking forward to wrestling with some hogs.
[signature]
I will be fishing Henry's Lake for 4 hours Saturday Morning. Then I will fish Roberts gravel pond on Monday with kids (drag flies with the canoe). The 3rd and 4th I will be in Preston at Twin Lakes or Condie Bass and Bluegill fishing. Good Luck TO Everyone

Windriver
[signature]
Henry's lake on Sat and probably on monday depending on how saturday goes. First time in 10+ years!!!! I can't wait!
[signature]