Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Your Photo!
Hey Ssor, Im not real good at this computer stuff, Dave T is pretty good about swapping out photos.

Bring it on....Let's see the winter look.
[signature]
[center]Ok you asked for it, dont blame me if your feet start feeling cold [Wink][/center] [center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage1688007.jpg][/center] [center]I was out on the lake last week end with a couple buddies, I got a little tired and layed down on the nice soft ice for a bit of rest[/center] [center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage1701954.jpg][/center] [center]tender vitlies sweeter than cod...[/center]
[signature]
I will never snibble again about it being to cold when we are out fishing here in California.

Cool Shot Dave T
[signature]
here is michigans newest members, Stormy and his little sunshine and little thunder. [center][Image: MESS6438CustomImage0745738.jpg][/center] [center]say who dose this guy remind you of?[/center] [center][Image: beanie3.jpg][size 1] [/size]

[/center]
[signature]
[cool]What's that white stuff all over the ground? And why the jackets and stocking caps? FPS it's FEBRUARY... Time to start thinkin' ALBACORE! [sly]
[signature]
[center] [Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1293;][/center] [center]hey ssor how ya lookin these days?
[/center]
[signature]
[center]X-MAN

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1340;]

Moderator of our Contrivercial Concervation Board
[/center]
[signature]
[size 2]There is also another way some place can load them on to a web page then you download pics. Then there already online. Then it is print as needed and copy and paste to share.[Wink][/size]
[signature]
OK Dave,
I have been told that I look about 10 years younger since my surgery. I have attached a reasent pic. See what you think. My site is currently in reconstruction so I am unable to host my pics at this time. Hope to have this problem corrected soon.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1383;]
[signature]
yep

I will agree, you do look a good 10 yeas younger....

from the look on your fase you must be fealing younger as well....
[signature]
while the boards were a little slow, I thought I would do a little reminissin,

I have noticed the faces have changed in the passing of time, thought it would be nice to see the new faces of our california members...
[signature]
Hi from California...
[signature]
howdy back from Michigan,
here we mainly target
walleye
trout
salmon of many species
gills
pike
perch
bullheads and cat fish
cisco
bass small mouth and large mouth
crappie
not to fond of rock bass.
carp
stergeon
smelt

here is a copy of my current mug.
[center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/7184/cat/566"][Image: 10_inch_Gill.jpg][/url][/center] [center]click to enalarge[/center]
[signature]
Hi from California.

We target just about anything that moves.

[inline Red1.JPG]

[inline redpair1.JPG]

[inline ling1.JPG]

[inline "Cuda 55.JPG"]

[inline chuck2.JPG]

[cool][cool][cool][cool]
[signature]