Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lunchtime reading
I love it,another place to read at lunchtime.Is this gonna be an info site or a place to post reports or both?James...with you moderating this site does that mean you're done fishin? Hope not,I look forward to your Weber reports.Ive been spending alot of time fishin there the last couple weeks and will be hittin it again Friday.It's rough working for Hill...they MAKE us take every other Friday off.Anyway..whats the latest report from the Weber??Anybody know?
[signature]
Hopefully this board will be to fly fishing Utah,what the general board is to general fishing in Utah"with a little class". lol![Wink] fishing reports are welcome so please do report on your Weber trip. sharing info will make this the hot place to check out.

Weber is fishing very well now,nymphing with small flys,glo bugs,copper jophns,hares ears,caddis larva.

Have fun up there!
[signature]
FYI I fished the Weber 2 days last week. In those two days I caught, among some smaller mostly browns, a 19 inch whitefish, 2 19 inch browns, a 22 inch brown and a 24 inch brown which happens to be my personal best from a stream. If you need a tip, don't waste time on the deep holes. The browns are on the rocky flats in 1 to 2 feet of moderate current and the white fish are hanging around for rowe. This brings me to a question. To the best of my knowledge the white fish spawn will be comming shortly after the browns. Do they use the same spawning beds as the brown and if not where will I find them in a couple more weeks?
[signature]