Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A thought
Do you have a picture of the person in your head as you are reading posts?
It is always interesting to meet a person you have chatted with on the forums and how they stack up to their writing.
[signature]
Yes! I thought you would be older and better looking![Wink]
[signature]
I asked for that!
[signature]
[shocked]That was mean.
[signature]
Mean true? or mean funny? I laughed!
[signature]
" A thought".....hhhmmmmm. I guess I thought you would be a better fisherman!.......it's not like you helped me learn how to ice fish or catch a few wipers! is it?[sly]
[signature]
Ya! If I actually got to fish once in a while![mad] 5 months and counting![Smile]
[signature]
That is why some of us post a picture with our names to take the guess work out LOL
Fly Goddess
[url "http://www.pbase.com/albot/image/48909065"][Image: 48909065.20050905034.jpg][/url] Double click to enlarge
[signature]
[Tongue]Here is a pic of me,too take the guess work out of it.
[signature]
Hey James, cool shirt. Do you sell those at Hooked or is that from your personal collection?
[signature]
Personal collection. I wear it on the days I am not wearing the " GOT CRABS?" shirt.
[signature]
HFT is that a bald spot I see[sly] LOL
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]I'd buy that shirt![sly][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Aint no Bald spots on HFT except the forehead![Wink]

only shirt I like better then the Booger shirt is the one that says " I picked up Crotch crickets at hooked" shirt.

Here is a crotch cricket fly.
[signature]
Just kidding bout the bald spot, I hear they modeled King Kong after you
I have got to tie some of those, I think they will work real good on the middle. I think I will try some in purple also. Purple works real well.

Went into BFT yesterday and talked with James and Reg (And Reg you look great, hang in there Baby).
I didn't get out of the store for less that $100 and up. Got some great stuff on sale and you know a woman and a sale. I even found some size 32 hooks. The guys are great and they have alot of items you can't find anywhere else. We got to keep that store!
James and Reg really know thier sh%&*^t. And they are a great bunch of guys to just talk to.
I even bought the ingrediants for "Crotch Cricket".[Wink] THANXS!
[signature]