Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Dinner on ice event final plans*
[size 1]Ok all, here are the final plans for the dinner on ice.

Location: Since Deer Creek is lacking ice, the event has been moved to Strawberry Reservoir. The "Kitchen" will be set up on the ice located close to the marina. Old Coot ask that if anyone can help with vehicle's or equipment to help transport supplies across the ice, to please private Message him. Please remember there is a $4.00 parking fee at the marina.

Date and Time: The event will be held on Saturday, Febuary 1st. The dinner bell will ring at approxitmly 1:00 PM. We are going to ask all anglers that plan on attending and eating to stay with in ear shot of the kitchen so they can hear the dinner bell to ensure they get some grub.

Dinner menu and price: The Main course will be Lemon Pepper Stuffed Chicken Supreme served with Western Calico Beans and Dutch Oven Potatoes along with fruit crisp for desert. The menu is subject to change. Please bring your own drinks. The price is set at $5.00 per plate "well fed".

I need a reply with a head count on how many will be attending the event so Old Coot knows what he has to buy.

Please keep your post brief, as too much conversation can make it confusing to count.

All and all this should be an awesome event and a great time to meet fellow anglers and friends. [/size]
[signature]
2 fishermen for dinner here.
[signature]
I'll be there..
[signature]
3 fisherman here AFDan52
[signature]
Dinner for two.
[signature]
2 also
[signature]
Dinner for 2

Thanks,

Kent
[signature]
I'll be there!!!
[signature]
3 people here

Wiper 24
[signature]
3 for dinner and fishin
[signature]
I will be there for sure. Could be 1 could be 2.
[signature]
1 here
[signature]
dinner for two

50% chance of attending
[signature]
Dinner for (4)

THANKS

Terry
[signature]
2 for me !!
[signature]
[cool]HEY GUYS!!
I AM NOT SURE I CAN ATTEND YET. BUT I MAY BE OF SOME HELP. I WORK FOR SYSCO FOODS, THE USA'S BIGGEST SUPPLIER OF FOOD AND PRODUCT TO RESTURANTS, AND I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU GUYS STRETCH YOUR BUCKS A LITLE FARTHER SO WE ALL GET A LITTLE FATTER AT THE TABLE. TEROY, PRED, OR COOT, IF YOU WANT ME TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO, EMAIL ME AT [url "mailto:BADFISHY4U@HOTMAIL.COM"]BADFISHY4U@HOTMAIL.COM[/url] AND I WILL CHECK INTO IT AND SEE WHAT I CAN DO, EVEN IF WE JUST HAVE TO PLACE AN ORDER IN WILL CALL AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOW UP WITH THE CASH AND THEY WILL PUT IT IN YOUR TRUCK TOO!!! LET ME KNOW AND WE CAN LOOK INTO TAKING CARE OF IT ALL. I SWEAR ANYTHING FROM FORKS TO DRINKS THEY HAVE IT ALL. PLATES, EVERYTHING. I WORK NIGHTS SO EMAIL ME ANYTIME. OH MY OTHER EMAIL ADDRESS IS [url "mailto:CHRISW@sysco-slc.com"]CHRISW@sysco-slc.com[/url] THAT IS AT WORK AND I HAVE TO LOOK AT IT SEVERAL TIMES AN HOUR. ANYTHING TO HELP GIVE BACK TO WHAT I HAVE LEARNED AND TAKEN FROM ALL YOU GREAT GUYS HERE AT BFT!!!

LATES,
[signature]
Badfish is the man. I too am unsure just yet, but will reply ASAP!
[signature]
Dinner for 2

Cableguy
[signature]
JMIG and I might be there, have to wait to see if we are on the weekend shift. What is the last day you have to know? We would be up for a little friendly contest action also. Hope to see you there.

IFG
dinner for 1
[signature]