Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B L Cutts
I trolled Dec 30th for 4 hours, & Jan 1st. for 8 hours. We picked up 8 cutts on South West side Friday and only 1 on Monday. Cannot get trolling bites around the main marina. We picked up 2 cutts and 4 strikes North of the boy scout camp Monday. There are lots of fish in front of Cisco on the finder but none on the lure. The Old pile shows few fish and no bites. Egg trap bouys are obsticles at Cisco and the Old Pile.
[signature]
Nice report but what lake was you on......

[signature]
Sorry the abreviation did not hit home with ya. B L is short for Bear Lake. Like B L Mack (BLM) & B L Fish Guy (BLFG).
[signature]
Welcome to the site! Thanks for the Bear Lake report, sounds like you did okay considering the weather we have been having. How was the wind? Has it been raining or snowing over there?
[signature]
Thanks for the report on one of my favorite lakes. We haven't got too many reports lately, so every report is great. Was there any size to the cutts you caught? I've never tried trolling this time of the year, how slow were you trolling? WH2
[signature]
I troll a little on the fast side ( have no motion detector on boat). The cutts were around 1.5 to 3 pounds (22 inches). The stomachs were empty on the couple we kept to eat. The roads in the mobile home park were solid ice. I could have ice skated from Nina Loop clear to the North end of Edgemont. The wind was from the South thank goodness. I've still not caught any after the sun goes down. I picked up a goose over decoys by the park Saturday morning. Fish-one-on has not been seen up there in over a month. Does anyone know where he is?
[signature]
[Wink] Hey Tommy,

Fish1on has been busy working and has re injured his back. He has been hurtin really bad. He plans on coming up in the next few weeks to go after the ciscos and to get away. We will be to get some of the little Prime ribs of bear lake also.

Talk to ya later.
RILEYFISH
[signature]
I forgot to welcome you to the site on my first reply, I hope you enjoy the info shared here and look forward to your reports. Sounds like it is very icy up there. Did you find out about the site from Pat? If Pat does not reply to this post you can send him a Private Message and he should respond to that if he reads his Email. WH2
[signature]
I've monitored the site since 2003. Rippin lips is my Nephew and Bear Lake Mack is his neighbor. I've only fished with them together at Willard. I met Pat in the park. He usually stops by to see if I have had any action. I gave him a DVD of my exploites and I think he enjoyed it. Those poor fish!!![blush] RileyFish is also a freind and Neighbor in the Mobile home park. BLFG is also a freind and associate at Bear Lake DU. I may know more people on the site but I don't now their call names.
[signature]
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Thanks for the report Bull. And welcome to the site. Good to hear of someone out there seeing what they can scare up on Bear Lake this time of year.[/black][/font][/size]
[signature]
TH,

Your report is killing me!!!!!!! You are not allowed to go fishing without sharing info with me. I look forward to DVD season II.

I am doing all I can to sit here at the computer and reply to your post. Glad you made the plunge into BFT.

I sent ya a pm!
[signature]
Welcome aboard Tom! Now that the holidays are over I may get a chance to go fishin' with ya at The Bear. Sounds like it needs to pick up a little bit still.
[signature]