Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palasades Res.
Howdy all. I am back up and running again after a very busy summer and fall of 2005. The fishing today was great on PalaSades. The size was great to see that the fish have done ell compared to other years. We were fishing deep at 20 25 feet we did hook some at 5 and 10 feet. Pink w/chartruse tipped with night crawler. They didn.t seem to want meal worms today It was cold but had great fun watching a huge mule buck lay down on the hill side. We were fishing at Big Elk creek. The was about 18 to 24 inches thick. Take a ladder or plank You know how PalaSades is slushy around the edges. Have fun and enjoy the ice. (P.S.; the face of the dam still has very thin ice not quite ready yet.)
[signature]
It is good to see you posting again. Thanks for the Christmas present. [cool] (My fishing License) Hopefully we can get out on the ice in a couple of weeks.

Windriver
[signature]
We were fishing on the (South) or main reservior side, and yes we did get browns also. Thanks!
[signature]
Where on the main lake side did you fish. How close to the bank were you fishing? I remember it being very deep where we were fishing. Any info is appreciated.
[signature]