Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pine view report
me and my dad hit pineview today. We started out on the oposite side of the road at cemetary point targeting the big muskies[cool]. We fished till noon with no luck[pirate] so we moved. We are now of the south point. I started getting bites while my dad followed the sled tracks trying to find his ice pole that fell out little less thn a mile away. When he got back i got a fish. A 8oz. perch. While we were taking pictures of me and it i got another bit and another fish. My dad was catching nothing so I told him he could come drill a hole bye me,That was a mistake because the second he hits the water I stop getting bites. The ol'mans a jinx I tell ya[Tongue]. But I still love to fish with him[blush]. At the end of the day I caught two 8oz. perch and my dad caught zero fish. I think he gets just as much joy watching me caTCH fish as he does actually catching them. All in all it was a great day fishing.

Smell'n ol' coots food,

FB2
[signature]
LOL nice report FB2, remind me to stay away from your dad when we go up to strawberry[Wink][Tongue]
[signature]
well,

i do not think my dad will be at strawberry for the dinner on ice on acount of he has to drive my sister to north carolina were her husband is stationed and i doubt he will be beck in time to go. But just so you know he sort of finds you. here is what he does, he will first tell you about his state record fish he ate, then will just start talking until he gets bored then fake he is getting a bite[Tongue].

FB2
[signature]