Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cisco beach today
[cool][font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] My Son and I went up to Cisco Beach this morning to get some of those Cisco. We got there just before the sun came up. We noticed as we got to the top, that the Bear Lake Fog Monster was covering the lake as always.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] We got to Cisco beach about 8:00am and there were about 20 people in the water doing quite nicely with their limits. Chris and I got our gear together and headed down to the water. We had both of our limits in a half hour counted ., bagged , and was back on the road home by 9:00am. [/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Sorry no pictures left the camera in the truck, duh. [/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3][/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3]AFDan52 [/size][/red][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2] Sounds like you guys did well. One thing about fog on that place ... you can pretty much count on smoother water when there is fog because it's kind of tough for fog to hang around when there is a breeze.

What tricks or tips do you think helped you get your limits so quickly? How's the new ride going through the canyon?[/font][/size]
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] We took your advice and stayed very low in the water. We never got more than knee deep at any time and my son was on ankle deep most of the time. My net is black but I did keep it on the lighter colored rocks and tried not to move it much.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3] The schools were moving by quite a lot and in some cases lingered a little. I don't think that we had any kind of secret or anything , just got dressed and got to it.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3] As for my new ride , it was a flawless ride up and no problems. I was climbing those hills with no problem at all. seemed funny not being slowed down at all. I'm going love fishing this year, everywhere.LOL Power to spare.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
The wife & I headed over also,we fished just south of the pay area and had our limit in about 40min. Was home in time to watch the Steelers woop the donkeys!!M.H.
[signature]
That sounds like a whole lot more fun than Honey Do's![Wink]... Sure wish I could have joined ya. maybe next time..
[signature]