Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cisco mania
Just curious as to who may be going over to Bear Lake for cisco this weekend. I'm headed up monday morning to south of cisco beach area. I'm thinking of taking my kick boat so that after I get a few cisco I'll kick out to some deeper water and try for some macs and cutts.
[signature]
I think I'll be tied up Saturday, but I'll be up there Sunday. I don't have MLK day off so I can't make the Cisco Disco.
[signature]
My partner and I will be there but we will probably launch from the State park marina. Last year the cisco catching at cisco beach was slow, so we headed over to the rock pile and got our limits. I heard the rocks around the SPM(state park marina) was good and people were getting their limits there last year so we will start there and then move to the rock pile if we need to. Be careful in your kick boat, that water is cooold. WH2
[signature]
[Smile]My boy and I are headed over Monday morning. We figured we would start early in the morning with the net at the marina and then head over to the rockpile. We will probably take the boat over to cisco beach from there just to see whats happening.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I'm going to go over tomorrow (Friday). I'm not even going to bother with dipnets. We'll try to snag a few cisco off the rockpile then go fish with fresh bait. If they're in, I may try and take a limit later in the afternoon or early evening before we go home.[/size][/font]
[signature]
[Smile]Do you think the other fishing will be any good with the cisco run going? Let me know how it is so I acn plan for Monday. Are you up for another trip next Friday? If you are let me know I'm thinking about taking next friday off from to work to go.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Just got off the phone with Darrin Pugmire from Pugstone's Ripple and Waves Sporting Goods in Garden City and He said that they've been foul hooking cisco but there have been no reports of any cisco dip netted to this point. They are closed today due to a show in Montana but the Shop will be open tomorrow and through the weekend for anyone who might need information or something from the store.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Crestliner! I'll contact you later tonight about next Friday, ok? [/size][/font]
[signature]
[Smile]Later tonight is OK. Just remember I wont read until tomorrow. I'm headin home.
[signature]