Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Otter creek report
just got off the phone with my buddy he and his boys were there 2 day's ago and said that they did good on 1 to 2 1/2 lbs trout.. the ice is soft around the shore so you have to watch that but the ice on the lake is 6" to 8" thick.. he says the trick was castmaster or ratfink tiped with millworm or salmon eggs.. hope that helps anyone out there[sly] my self i am going back to fishlake this saturday.. i will let you all know how we do monday

happy fishing.. and i will see you on the ice [cool]-------------the fuzzyfisher
[signature]
I'm gonna head down to Fish lake from Orem tomorrow for my first time. Maybe we can meet up if you don't mind since I don't know much about the lake. Shoot me an email if you're interested: benstaller@hotmail.com Thanks for the info in your other posts about where to fish and what techniques to use. I was gonna send this in a personal email but you don't have one registered.

Hoosier
[signature]
oh man sorry dude i shot out of here right after i posted that.. i would have been happy to have you come along..
[signature]
Try using the private message at the top of the page, it works better than E mail and it's quicker. It might not have helped in this case but as long as the guy you are trying to contact has registered on this site it works great. Give it a try. WH2
[signature]