Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plan a trp to the Gorge
Me and the gang are planning on going to the Gorge sometime first of March. Everybody is welcome. We will be fishing out of Buckboard on the Wy. side so you'll need to buy a WY stamp (5$). I will be Mac fishing but I can help you out with Bows and Kokes too. We'll spend the weekend in Green River but if anyone wants to come for the day thats cool too. I'll post more when it gets closer. Just something to think about and for you that have wives, give them something to think about. Bring a snowmobile if you have one, four wheelers are of limited use due to snow depth. I walk. The 4 wheeler is more of a hassle than its worth. P.S. It's BYOFBB, bring your own food, booze, beer, cause I don't cook and you don't want Dans cookin.

IFG
[signature]

sounds like a fine shindig. I wish I could take enough time off to harrass you guys up there.
[signature]
IFG,

Keep me posted. My dad and I would probably swing down. We were just talking about a Gorge trip today. Make some more good use of my Wyoming Lifetime fishing license.
[signature]
[size 2]My family usually goes with a bunch of friends in April each year. We stay at the KOA in Manilla, fish macs in the late morning and kokes in the evening. We always catch lots of fish and have a good time.[/size]