Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass Fisherman moving to Eagle Idaho
Im moving from slc to Eagle and need help in clubs and ponds to get started on. I talked to the president of Idaho Bass Hunters and recieved alot of help, thank you. I fish 80 - 100 days a year and fish the FLW as my main circuit. I could really use some help in the local bass fishing. Looking forward to meeting some brother anglers. I fish the pro side and could use a traveling co-angler.
[signature]
Welcome to BFT Idaho.
I don't fish that side of the state much so I wouldn't be much help for that area. If you like to fish for smallmouths you will be very happy in the Boise area.
[signature]
Welcome Bassnut. Like BrianID I do not know the west side of the state very well, but since you are moving there I hope you will be a regular contributor and let us know what is going on over there.

Thanks
Windriver
[signature]
Thanks for the welcom. Im sure I will be meeting you guys on the other side if you like to fish tourneys, I plan to come ur way. I would love to do other fishing that I have never done before like Sturgeon fishing. Im also a big hunter, I do alot of guiding in utah for deer and elk. I would like to hook up with an archer in Idaho that would be my main hunting. Looking forward to meeting some new freinds.
[signature]
thank you. As for the bear scene someone was going to run its just a good thing they ran first to avoid a cat and mouse game. I can hardley wait to get up there, Im hoping I could offer alot of freindship and learn a little from the Idaho boys. I heard there are some exellent bass dudes up there. I checked on line and found a couple of guys that fish the FLW. Thats great news for me. I pulled out of the last two tourneys due to this move. Take care.
[signature]