Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinner On Ice ... fishing and eating
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Well everyone, the Dinner On Ice is about a week and a half away. I just wanted to remind you all and also give you an update about the activity.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]What: Ice fishing and Dutch Oven dinner[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Where: Strawberry Reservoir[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]When: Saturday, February 1st[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Remember, I'm trying to get a head count for dinner so that I can make sure that I bring enough food for all. So, if you plan on being there for dinner but haven't yet signed up, please go to the end of the main sign up post:[/size][/font]

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=23563"][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=23563[/size][/font][/url][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2] [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]and let me know how many in your group will be eating.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Also, if your plans have changed and you don't think you can make it, please send moderator Teroy a PM (Personal Message) so that he can remove your post from the count or modify it.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]The menu has changed just a little. After some test runs, Fish4Food and I have decided that our original "fancy" chicken dish was too expensive, way to labor intensive, and just plain didn't taste very good. So it is being replaced with "Slightly Cajun Barbecued Chicken". Also on the menu will be Western Calico Beans (a BIG favorite), Dutch Oven Potatoes, dinner roles, and Apple Crisp for desert.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]A couple things to remember to bring: (1) Your own drinks (2) $4.00 per car to get into the marina (3) $5.00 for dinner per person (4) a lawn chair, stool, or bucket to sit on if you want.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I don't have a digital camera but if I did, I'd bring it too.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I plan to ring the dinner bell as close to 1:00 PM as possible. If you are out fishing too far away to hear the bell, then you best be on your way in around 1:00.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]The kitchen will be set up out on the ice somewhere near the marina. Just look for the BIG BFT banner.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Well, F4F, me, and our three cook assistants are way excited about this. I am so excited to meet old fishing buddies as well as many of you I have never met.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Gona be fun .... [cool] [cool] [cool][/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Something I forgot to mention;

Paper plates and utensils will be provided so you won't have to bring your own. We will have them there for you.[/size][/font][size 4][/size]
[signature]