Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon Report 4-13-06
Fished east canyon today with lunkerhunter2, yper, and yperjr. between the 4 of us in 2 boats we managed to get 0 fish and as many bites. no ice at all and the wind blew all day. looks like the ramp project is done new surface on the ramp.
[inline 23232.JPG]
[signature]
Looks like you got to get up afterall! Too bad the fishin' sucked. Oh well, it sure beats work.
[signature]
Is the road from Parleys to east canyon open???
[signature]
sorry cliff i have no idea. i live in ogden so we went up I84 and then threw morgan
[signature]
I am burrrrrrned!! This sucks, no fish and a helluva red neck. i hope it gets better up there or it will be my last trip! Just kidding jason, i can't say no to fishing. LOL. I will try again in a couple weeks. MAYBE!!! It was good to get out even though no fish.
[signature]
Well i guess the good news is the lake is ice free but, man, that is not the report i wanted to hear!!! I think we are going to still give it a try this saturday, hopfully the weather holds up decent enough.
Were you guys just pullin pop-gear and worm or did you throw everything in the arsenal? Well better luck next time!
[signature]
everything in the tackle box, also used downriggers, leaded line, dipsey divers,and long lining.

Trust me this isnt the report i wanted to put up.
[signature]
Next time throw the box too you mite hit one on the head.....[cool][Tongue]

[signature]
not a bad day for a boat ride. not a good day for fishing.
there's always next time petty
as far as the road from parleys being open, i think it opens around
memorial day.
[signature]