Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview at night
[unsure]Predator and I went up to Pineview tonight to try some Crappie fishing in the dark. We got up there around 5:00pm and stayed until around 8:30. We lucked out and found a board somebody left behind so we could get out onto the Ice. The edge is very bad there was about 5ft of open water. The fishing was very slow I only had one bite and we didn't catch any fish. We marked fish on the finder but nothing was hungry. Moral of story don't waste your time at Pineveiw in the dark.
[signature]
Amen to that. I vowed last year to never fish pineview at night again. I renewed that vow last night. See ya up there in the dark next year.
[signature]
thanks for the report guys I will not fish pineview in the dark now. I was thinking about mabye talking my dad into it but i wont now.
[signature]
[reply]
See ya up there in the dark next year. [/reply]
Spoken like a true fisherman[laugh][laugh]
[signature]
I'm use to getting skunked in the dark . let me know next year I come join ya !! Did you fish by browning point or cemetery ? [Wink]
[signature]
Pump house area. Its a well known fact that perch are less active at night, but the crappies should be a fair bite. Thats what we were after. Unfrotunatley only one perch came through the hole that night.
[signature]