Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's headed to the Boat Show this weekend?
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I'm planning on going down Friday and druel over all the new and cool stuff. Anybody else planning on going? Also What is the fastest route coming in on I-15 from the northern end of the state?[/size][/font]

[size 1](edit)The Utah Boat Show & Fishing Expo will be Feb. 6-9 at South Towne Expo Center. 800-657-3050. [/size]
[signature]
[Smile]Headed down on Sunday. The fastest route is I-15 south at 106th south exit. Turn left over the freeway and travel east until you get to State Street( maybe three stoplights) Turn left on State Street and go north until you see the Expo Center on the right(3/4 of a mile). this is the only way I have ever gone. Much faster than going through town.
[signature]
[cool]I will be there on Thursday. They are going to have a 2 for 1 special in the newspaper for the opening day. It should be in Wednesdays paper or you can go to 7-11 and get $1 off coupons. The show times on Thursday are 2:00pm -10pm.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I to will be there Friday also. Wouldn't miss it !!!!!

Anyone want to join me? Bait Caster, Fish4Food, J.O.?
[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][url "http://www.greenband.com/ut_boat.html"]http://www.greenband.com/ut_boat.html[/url][/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Just a reminder, unless you arrive EARLY, parking is HARD to find.

Oh ... and by the way BLM, if you see me sitting in a nice 17' Gregor in a stupor, break out the smelling saltz and bring me back to reality would ya?[/size][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]
[/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I was just told that 7-11 stores have discount tickets to the boat and fishing show. My source wasn't extremely reliable but it's worth a check.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Coming from the north you can also take 90th south exit, go under the freeway. Get in the right lane, turn right at State Street, the second light. The South Towne Expo Center is just past the next light on State Street.
[signature]
I will try to be there on friday . I have discount tickets that I picked up at 7-11 ( 1.00 off ). Just going down to drool . Got to wait till my son is out of school and if he doesn't give me a fit about going I'll be there .
[signature]
[unsure][#800000][size 4] I might go during the day thurs/fri. I rather look forward to the oudoor show in march. I don't believe the fishin' companies will be there(correct me if I'm wrong) this month. Doug Miller always makes a big deal when they come in.[/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 4]Tommy[/size][/#800000]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Ain't no sin to go to both; it's all good. Just leave your credit card at home![/size][/font]
[signature]
[Wink] [#800000][size 3]Thats the thing about being in a cast and on disability, one tends to buy things without enough funds(rods,reels, trailerhitches, digital cameras...).[shocked] I got my boat its the one for me, but I do like to browse...[/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 3]I need open water and baseball season to start.[/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 3]Tommy[/size][/#800000]
[signature]
Going to a boat or fishing show without your credit card???? I am ashamed of you, that is like going to bear lake without your fishing pole. [laugh]
[signature]

I'll be there either on friday or sat. Predator are you going down?
[signature]