Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mantua 6/20
Spent 2 hours shore fishing Mantua tonight. Caught 11 LM Bass, no size to them (10" - 13") The one big fish I hooked tied my line aroung the nearest tree and I lost him. Caught them all on a brown senko (Texas rigged). Almost no other fisherman on the lake, and only one shore fisherman on the East side where I was. I also managed to fill a shopping bag with trash that others left behind.
[signature]
Nice work on catching a few bass. Thanks also for picking up some trash. I try to do that every time I head out. Teaches the kids a good lesson.
[signature]
Took my buddy up to Mantua on Sat. and caught several lmb the biggest being 19 1/2" long. Not the biggest I 've caught there but the biggest so far this year. Going to try again this weekend maybe the next one will be over 24".[Wink]
[signature]
wher on the shore are you fishing from. I am heading up there tomorrow, it is only the second time I have been there wondering where to go.

Joe
[signature]
I was fishing from the East shoreline on the north side of the point.
Fished a brown Senko rigged Texas style (no weight). Caught most while pitching into openings in the grass (moss). Good luck and let me know how you did.

PS..I caught most of the fish between 7PM & 9PM
[signature]
thanks for the info I will let you know.
[signature]
[cool]Nice report, ranger rat. I'm going up there in the tube in about a week and a half, but will mostly be after gils and perchies to have a nice fish fry. Might bring along some Maniac's to try for a few largies too.
[signature]