Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weldcraft boats
Does anyone know anything about weldcraft boats or thier dealers in idaho? They dont sell them in my state, but I am looking at driving to idaho and picking one up. Garys freeway, guys outdoor, marks marine, stateline marine, or precision boats. They all deal them so there should be a few running around in idaho. good info, bad info, any problems?
[signature]
thought this was a good question. bringing it back to top[cool]
[signature]
Hi peredator, I own a 18 foot weldcraft. I bought it at precision marine.The salesman I delt with is Josh Colter tell him Jeff Michel sent you. I havn't had any problems with this boat and it is a perfect fishing boat. It has the V-6 vortec motor with 235 HP. Gets good gas milage. With the price of gas now days thats important. They also threw in a 6 horse power mercury kicker motor and a Panther remote steer. They are all welded no rivits a very well built boat. I have the American Turbine jet drive and can do about 44 MPH on Bear Lake. Hope this helps and good luck.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I want one !!!!![Sad][Sad][Sad][Sad][/size][/font]
[signature]
sorry to do this to ya fish1on but heres a picture:
[signature]
Now that is what I call a BOAT !! Very nice!! What do you have for electronic's?
[signature]
Thanks for the complement I like it too.[Smile] As far as electronics go I have the full instrument package. Oil,fuel,temp ect. I also have a Bottom Line Tournament HR Sidefinder fishfinder with speed and temp and two Cannon Mag 20 electric downriggers with ion control. I also put in a pioneer CD AM/FM player and two 6x9 pioneer speakers. Gotta have tunes when fishing.[cool]
[signature]
All rigged up and ready to fish! Will you adopt a 36 year old Bum???LOL nice setup, hope it turns out some fish for ya this summer!
[signature]
Bear lake is breaking up!!!!! It shouldn't be long we'll have to get together and fish a day. But I'll have to swear you to secrecy on what I use[Wink] Also I made a mistake on the horse power it is supposed to be 235 not 135.
[signature]
I am there most weekends, send me a pm when ya wanna go!

Your secrets are safe with me [Wink]
[signature]
hey i want to go too.
[signature]
I'm sure we can work something out. I drove around Bear Lake on Friday and it is starting to break up there was some ice piled around the edges. Has anyone else gone out this weekend? The wind was blowing quite hard Sat and Sun and I was wondering if it opened up the lake anymore?
[signature]
I stayed home this weekend, honey-doos!! Weather is supposed to be good all week, should help melt the ice further! Is the State marina open water now? It was open at the mouth two weeks ago.
[signature]
The marina is chunks of floating ice as of Friday. They are widening the ramp at least twice as big as it was. I hope they hurry because they have alot of stuff stacked on the old ramp and I'm not sure we could launch there until it is cleaned off.
[signature]