Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon Report
Fished East canyon today with AFDan put about 14 rainbows in the boat between the 2 of us on cripplures, koke-a-nuts, and my own home made squid. fisher where all caught on downriggers 20-45ft. was a good day on the water weather was great fished from 7-11am. ran into some ugly bass fisherman at the ramp
[signature]
[cool]Ugly bass fishermen, eh? So, how were CBR and Bassrods, anyway? LOL!! Glad you got into the 'bows. Any size to any of them, and did they have those nasty anchorworms?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]"Ugly Bassfisherman"? Now, isn't that a redundancy?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
the guys name was cliff and afdan kept calling him bassrods[Tongue]
[signature]
[reply][cool]Ugly bass fishermen, eh? So, how were CBR and Bassrods, anyway? LOL!! Glad you got into the 'bows. Any size to any of them, and did they have those nasty anchorworms?[/reply]

I am way too good looking to be in the same class as bassrods.
[signature]
Good to read a fishing report from you Jason, they have been few and far between lately.
[signature]
Male Model Derek Zoolander Quote No. 1: "I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."

Quote No. 2: "Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"

Quote No. 3: "At the Derek Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than being really, really good looking."

And finally, Quote No. 4: "Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking, "Wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career."
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 4] Hey Petty, you dang well that I made a mistake. Besides that I was talking about the guy that was fishing without Cliff for the first 10 minutes.LOL[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4] Petty and I hit East Canyon around 6:30 am as we were prepping the boat for launch UtBass and his partner rolled up. We had a good day on the water. Water temp was a cool to the touch 69 degrees. Trolling speed was 2.0 mph. The fish were about 12-14 inches long, nothing to brag about except that we did catch fish.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Sounds like fun Jason and Dan. How are the anchor worms this year?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 4] Actually, they were suprizingly clean.[/size][/red][/font]
[signature]
[inline squidcatch.jpg]
[signature]
[cool]LOL!
[signature]
Listen Here Punk ... LOL

We slaughtered the fish on Lake eX until 9:30 and then we Saddled up and headed to Lake X.

It was cool to see betty4life and AFDan (Roscoe) on the ramp. When we pulled up ... I just started laughing. Funny how the world seems to be getting smaller and smaller.

We caught some nice fish and most of the bigger fish came on Topwater, Dropshotting & Chatterbaits.
[signature]
A couple of nice bass Cliff. Any color pattern work better up there?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 4] Cliff, it was good to see you again at East Canyon. I am going to have to make some time so that you can give me a class on Bass Fishing 101. I couldn't believe how fast your partner was catching fish without you. [/size][/red][/font]
[signature]
[mad]you do realize i can ban you CLIFF[Tongue]
[signature]
Sorry Betty ...

Will you forgive me bro?
[signature]
Use brown colors. The late summer and fall produce some nicer fish when you use browns and reds.
[signature]
take me fishing and all will be forgiven
[signature]
Say when ... You got the boat, I got the stuff.

It's Friggin On!
[signature]