Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWESOME DAY
[font "Arial"]WOW!!!!! WHAT A DAY!!!!!
If you were not on the water yesterday then you missed out!! What a absolutely beautiful day on the water. Great conditions all day. Great fishing all day! We began our morning heading down river in smooth conditions. Most of the time its because of my BAY CHAMP, but yesterday morning it was just plain smooth! We arived at our "secret location" to great the other boats! I really figured that I had selected a location that would give us some solitude, but so did all of venice's finest! We had no problems. Everybody talking and joking from boat to boat. Venice has some fine Charter boat capatins and we all get along! Back to fishing, we immedietly began catching fish. This lasted for a couple hours before the tide really started ripping. We went and check out another location not far away and found nothing. Headed back to our original location and slowly began picking up fish again. As the tide slowed, the fishing picked up. Towards the end it heated up pretty good and We quickly ended our 100 trout day! Opted not to go after the reds however. No real trophies in the mix but a great box of 100 trout between 13 and 22 inches!
Ms Brandi had been begging for some fresh speckled trout, so I finally brought a few home and fried them for her. MAN WHAT A TREAT! I usually do not count my limit, and thus very seldom take any fish. Yesterday however I fished a little and brought home just a couple.
Time is running out on my $99/person special. Book your trip today for a REEL SHOT at the fishing trip of a lifetime! Also, Book now for your TROPHY TRIPS. REEL SHOT GUIDE SERVICE 985-969-0810[/font]
[signature]