Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Creek Report
Rileyfish and i Hit Lost Creek this morning. trolled from the boat ramp to the dam and in a circle that area and picked up 9 rainbows nothing of any size 14" was probly the biggest. trolled cripplures on the down rigger at 22ft. at 2mph. was a good day of fishing with good company
[signature]
Sounds like another fun morning Jason. Have you had a chance to get your toon in the water yet?
[signature]
Petty , you are getting too much time on the water . You need to trade me places for one day for this faction . I'm laid up with mono this past week and can't hardly swallow fluids let alone food . Time off from work is no fun for me ever .
[signature]
Man, you guys need to stop fishing without me so much[Wink]. lol. Glad it was a fun trip. How was the weather up there?
[signature]
[Smile] The weather was awsome. We could see our breath when we launched at 6:30 am. It had rained during the night so it had a small mist on the water. Roads were wet.

Graphed alot of fish. Everything hung around 19-22 feet. Fish down deeper in other areas.

When we left there were 5 others on the lake and two tubers.

I think Jason smoked the brake on my scotty downrigger on his side of the boat. He would go from 0 to 22 feet in 1.7 seconds. He caught five and I caught four, When I started getting close to him he decided to go. LMAO!! Just kidden Petty.

Good times had by all.

RILEY
[signature]
i went on a 6 week streach where i only fished once, and i thought i was going to die im just trying to maake up lost time.
[signature]
i need to fish with you more often dont have to drive and i love those electric scotty downriggers[Wink]
[signature]