Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Creek Report
My family and I fished Lost Creek yesterday with good success for small cutts. They were much smaller than our last trip up there. They have also moved off the points into deeper water. Most of the fish we caught were deep. I was using a downrigger at 30' and had consistent action all morning. The one downside was we caught 3 chubs. One was pretty big for a chub (not like the Starvation chubs, but still good sized).

My son as a new addiction. He loves to catch crawfish. He caught 3 near the boat ramp in the time it took me to load the boat on the trailer. It was a fun trip.
[signature]
Thanks for the report. Did you notice any chub minnows in the shallows?
[signature]
I did not notice any minnows in the shallows, but I did not look for them. Two of the chubs we caught were quite small around 3"-4".
[signature]
I might have to see if I can't take a few out of there with my net[cool]
[signature]
Glad you guys could get into the fish up there. Sure is a beautiful res. How is the water level doing towards the end of summer?
[signature]
im going to try and get up there early next week
[signature]
I heard Lost creek was wakeless and have only fished there from the shore and on the ice. How big of a boat can you launch there? I have a 19' sea ray seville and was wondering if I could launch that? I have a 4wd '06 Tundra if that helps.
[signature]
you can launch as big of boat ay you want. has a desent ramp, lake is wakeless
[signature]
The water level is high enough to launch without problem. It is a beautiful lake, I just wish everyone would observe the wakeless speed.
[signature]