Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Causey Report
Fishing today at causey today was pretty slow. We had no bites by the damn. Did catch 5 splake right off the shore line about 100 yards from the damn. Everthing was caught with green jigs, and wax worms. Every jig was different with each of the fish. All and all it was a pretty slow day.
[signature]
I think that Chincheck forgot to mention some minor details of our trip today. Somehow, with all that hard water up there, he found a way to empty his tackle box into one tiny 8 inch hole. Can you believe that?

I'm sure that he will reply something about him catching all of the fish and me getting skunked, but I wouldnt believe him if I were you guys.

All in all, it was still a good trip, not too wet and only a little breezy at times. Not too many people up there, although a few guys said that they came up after stopping at pineview and not catching any. Didnt seem like others were doing to well around us either. Hope things were better where you guys were fishing today.
[signature]
Ok ya that did happen. I went to grab my box not realizing that it was opened, and alot of my stuff went into the water. Thats ok i needed new stuff anyway. Actually that wasn't the only thing that went down the holes today, mabye HLS can tell everyone about losing our spoon in one of the holes. Very fun day, bad luck with losing stuff.
[signature]
LOL , at least it wasnt your car keys[laugh]
[signature]