Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon 02/17/03
Fished East canyon today from 7:30am to 1:30pm. We started off on the south side by the pull over and out-house. We fished for a little over an hour and caught three trout(9 to 12in), the eagles were flying around on the other side by the trees and we decided to go over and join them. We fished there the rest of the day and ended up catching a total of 22 trout between the four of us. The biggest were 15inches and fat and we did the best on white curly tail jigs with white heads and white power bait. We also caught them on pink ratfinkys and wax worms, a couple also came on one of Tube Dudes bait bugs and a piece of worm. The ice was 7 inches thick but three hundred away was open water, it was a great day on the ice. WH2
[signature]
Sounds like a great day WH!! Man, I really wish I wasnt feeling under the weather today, what a horrible way to spend a day off. At least I got to spend the day working on the boat. Speaking of which, how is yours coming along??
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 2]Sounds like I could of stopped at East Canyon today. Maybe I’ll go Friday.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 2] [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 2]Where were you fishing at?[/size][/font]
[signature]
Sounds like a great trip.I havn't fished East Canyon for a few years now,and I have never ice fished yet.Maybe I'll have to try it while the water is still hard.Some of us had to work on this lovely holiday[pirate].Oh well,that's how it goes sometimes.

Fishman
[signature]
Sorry your not feeling good Teroy and I hope you feel better soon. I'll have enough money to get my boat back from the shop
a week from this coming friday and if the weather is good I hope BLM and I can take it out for a little fishing. WH2
[signature]
I was on the south end of the lake, you go past the dam and the marina and if you follow the road it goes to the resort at the end of the lake. There is a pull over that has an out house
about 1/4 mile before the end of the lake. We parked there and walked down to the lake, the best area was on the other side of the lake. WH2
[signature]