Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon Report
Bearclaw and i desided to take his boat out one last time for the year so we went to east canyon to get on some of those red hot trout id been hearing about. air temp at the marina was -3* at just alittle after 7am this morning, started trolling right off the ramp and trolled over to the dam both of us had several hits but no hookups, we found a stackup of fish on the finder so we ancored up and started jiggin bearclaw had the hot stick today, we caught about 75 fish between the 2 of us with bearclaw catching most of them most fish where small. had one fish on that felt like it had some sholders but when i got it up Bearclaw said he saw bigger sholders on a girl scout. water temp was 38* at launching. not much wind to speak of and NO ICE!
[inline FD801003.JPG]
[inline easyrainbow.jpg]
[signature]
There was plenty o' fish to go around today! Still can't say I out fished ya though since you did catch the bigun. Come to think of it you caught the smallest too (shoulderless[Wink]). Didn't see any other boats and only a handful of folks fishing from the bank.
[signature]
Any smallies?

[signature]
Sounds cold but fun! I'll be you really appreciated the new winter outfit!
[signature]
sorry tomie, no taste smallies[Wink][Tongue]
[signature]
Nice report Petty, did you guys catch all those fish jigging? Looks like the anchor worm is still got a hold of those trout up there.[unsure]
[signature]
Awesome report Jason! Thanks. Did you guys get "ice wiskers"?
[signature]