Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Report
Fished Bear Lake with my son and a friend Saturday thru sunday morning. We caught whites, cutts, macks, and even a couple carp. Everything back into the lake except for the whites, they became breakfast!

What an awesome weekend!
[signature]
Thanks for posting your report Pat, I was hoping someone was out there fishing for the whites this weekend. Did you catch the macks and cutts in the same area as the whites? Were you fishing in your favorite spot? Thanks for your help.
[signature]
Curt,

all the fish came from my usual place.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]Nice report Pat, Glad to hear you & Jr. made it out on the pond, And to top it off landed fish too. Good on you guy's. I was on Big Blue with Trophy Hunter on Friday, We mainly targeted Whites, We also ran into BLFG (Scott) he too was after some fun fighting whites, They are a total BLAST to catch, We all had a good day, & the water was nothi'n but net!! (Glass). Was there any one else on Big Blue?[/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[size 1]all the fish came from my usual place. [/size]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]Pat: you fish all over the place, [Tongue][/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3]I know. Me Bad!![/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[signature]
My usual place is the South breakwater at the marina....still boatless! [Sad][Sad]
[signature]