Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Mead Monday
Monday, 12/18/06- Hit the water at about 7:00am.

[inline "fishing 056.jpg"]
Baysport ready to go!

Anchored in the channel near Hole 33. Chummed a ton and started soaking frozen shad.

[inline "fishing 058.jpg"]

Started landing small stripers right away. Took advantage of my two pole stamp!

[inline "fishing 060.jpg"]

Water conditions while fishing.

[inline "fishing 063.jpg"]

Final count on this cool day!

[inline "fishing 067.jpg"]

Rocky ride back to the marina at around 11:00 am.

Great day to solo!
BaySport
[signature]
Looks like a great trip despite the rocky conditions. Just goes to show you that even though it's windy and cold, the stripers still need to eat.

On a side note, how are you able to show your actual pics on the post? I can upload them to my post but I'm not sure how I can allow readers to simply view the pic from the post as opposed to having to download the pic. Anyway, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

This time next week, I'll be fishing up a storm at Mead.

Till then, best regards,

Paul
[signature]
To display a picture on the body of the post is easy once you figure it out. After you upload the attachment use the icon on the far right side of the toolbar (picture frame with mountain in it) to display the attachment. Go to the Utah Board, general discussion, for better instructions than mine!
Good luck,
BaySport
[signature]
Thanks Baysport. I'll try that when I post my pics from the upcoming trip.

Best regards,

Paul
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Try this link on how to post pictures on BFT:[/size][/black][/font]

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=166616;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"][#000000][size 1]How to use the "InLine" Option when adding Pictures to your Posts[/size][/#000000][/url][size 1] [/size]
[signature]
Sorry, I don't have a GPS on the boat. Perhaps someone else has this information and can share it?
BaySport
[signature]
The GPS location for the 33 hole I estimate is between these two locations. When you arrive look to the south west and on top you will see covered picnic areas. Hope this helps.

36*06.83' Latitude North 114*49.80' Longitude West

36*07.00' Latitude North 114*50.90' Longitude west
[signature]