Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Moderator
Well its about time we got BrianID on board to moderate this place. he will do a fine job, ive been trying to get him to do it since i was the mod here.
[signature]
Thanks BrianID. With your help I'm sure our little part of the Internet will keep growing and getting better.
[signature]
great choice! Brian-thanks for being willing!
[signature]
Your the man Brian. Congrats
[signature]
Woot! Glad BrianID accepted-great choice [cool]
[signature]
I would also like to congratualate Brian as a member of the Mod Squad.

Thanks for all you have done here and way to go Brian..............Brian.?...........................Brian????

Must be out fishing. Way too kool.[cool]

Fyi....For those whom are wondering.

1. Mods are not Gods.

2. When the fish are on, Mods do fish.

3. When the other posting members are as good as you guys are, it makes the Mods job easier and he gets to spend more time fishing.[Wink]
[signature]
Welcome aboard Brian and thank you for doing this.

There have been some comments that our moderator should at least live in Idaho, as well as be an avid outdoorsman. You fit both the bills and we all appreciate the hard work you have put into this site.
[signature]
Thanks Brian!!
[signature]
Good to hear no one wants to run me out of town yet. Hopefully with a second moderator we will be able to reduce some of the "none fishing" talk that has been taking place. If any of you see a post that shouldn't be there let me or fish1on know. I'm also open to any ideas to improve the board.
[signature]
Hey Brian. Welcome to the Mod Squad. If indeed you get too much chit chat that is not relalted to fishing, you can request an "off topic" board. The admins are always happy to add an extra board. Us other Mods can give you a hand in using the extra tools as well.[cool]
[signature]
We already have an "off topic" board. The issue he was reffering to was a post that turned UGLY and I was off line fishing!
[signature]
[reply]
We already have an "off topic" board. The issue he was reffering to was a post that turned UGLY and I was off line fishing! [/reply]

well then,

NO MORE FISHING FOR YOU!!!![Tongue]
[signature]
Man, after re reading my last reply it does sound kinda rude. Sorry for that, it wasn't intended. Off topic boards are a great tool but even that will not keep the battles at bay. Teamwork and respect for our fellow fisherfolks is what it takes.
[signature]
Congrats!![Smile]
[signature]
BrianID,
The easiest way for you to make this board better would be to pm me all of your favorite fishing holes, complete with directions. After all, I did vote for you...[Tongue]

Seriously, it would hard to improve this site--it pretty much rocks [cool]
[signature]
Perhaps a fish lips board would do then. After they are done with all the uglies, they can go to the fishlips board, kiss and make up.[cool]
[signature]
[size 1][black][size 2]Congratulations Brian, you'll make a great moderator, thanks for taking on the job.[/size][/black][/size]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]I just wanted to jump in (being an Idaho Girl) and say [#ff0000][size 4]WELCOME BRIAN![/size][/#ff0000][#ff0000] [/#ff0000] BFT will spoil you![cool][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Brian- I admire your knowledge about fishing and have enjoyed our several outings together. I congratulate you on being the moderator now. Remember several years ago you stuck around at Deep Creek and helped me get my stuck truck out of the snow and ice? Thanks again. You will do great. Acey
[signature]
As a user, you can delete your own posts/replies. No biggy using this thread to test with, just go back to it when everything looks good for ya and delete.
[signature]