Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon 2-3-07
My son and I joined up with petty4life, Bearclaw and some friends, and Big and little Rileyfish. We all had a great time on the ice, wish I could say the fishing was as good.
I know there were a few fish caught, but don't know exactly how many. My son and I had 3 late in the afternoon around 2 pm. The weather was fantastic and so was the company, Thanks guys for a good time today. I know the others will add their stories soon.

AFdan52
[signature]
Yes Dan we all had a great time. Thanks for your company. Lets do it again.

RILEY
[signature]
We should definately plan another outing together in the near future. I like Rileyfish's idea of bringing a camp chef. Good eats and good company.
[signature]
Hello,
I am new to BFT and am new to ice fishing. I am already addicted and have been to East Canyon 3 times this year. I was also out there with my 6 year old son on Saturday and had a great time. How exciting to see him reel in a 2 lb rainbow ! We limited out and brought home a tasty meal for the rest of the family.
TH
[signature]
Welcome aboard TH47.

Great to hear that you were out with your son. I know I cherish the days with my children fishing and hunting. great memories. Tight lines.

RILEY
[signature]
by the way, welcome to the board.. AJ
[signature]