Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Big BFT Idaho Welcome!
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

To all of you that have recently joined us! This board is a great place to learn new things, meet great people, and chat about this and that.

I would like to thank you for joining us and a special thanks to those that have been around keeping this board going.

Looking forward to Moderating "YOUR" board as it grows and if there is anything that I can help with let me know.
[signature]
It has been nice to see some new members join the message board. I think windriver has been responsible for most of the recruitment and I would like to thank him for that. If any of you have any questions about this message board feel free ask that question by starting a new thread because you probably aren't the only one that has the same question.
[signature]
hey guys don't mind me i'm just seeing if your ice is harder then mine [Smile]
[signature]
It looks like lots of new ppl are finding the board lately. That's great...and the posts have been pretty darned informative as of late...this site rocks! [sly]
[signature]
There is a link at in my signature line that says "New User Registration". Just click on it and that will guide you through the painless process of registration.

Once you do register, be sure to check your email to confirm your registration. That will ensure that your registration is complete.[cool]
[signature]