Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake - 2/9/2007
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Fished Bear Lake Yesterday. Our day was pretty good with some nice fish caught. Here's a video of Petty's mack. You'll notice Polokid is providing all with a shot of plumber's crack. Enjoy![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Cool video!!
Nice fish.
Looked like a nice day out there.
[signature]
Sweet! I can only hope to catch something that big tomorrow at the Bear!
[signature]
NICE. I AM EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW VIDEO OP. NOW I GET TO SHARE SOME VID CLIPS. LIKE MT 88 INCH STURGUINE JUMPING ALL THE WAY OUT OF THE WATER.
[signature]
Very nice fish Jason.

Nice video Rich... You are getting into some nice fish at the Bear this year. [Smile]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Here's another fish we caught yesterday. It's not a giant compared to the Gorge but it's a good fish by BL standards.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
That looks like some fun fishin'! I know that things can change quickly but how long to you think the ice will last up there? I would love to make it up at least once this year as I have never fished Bear Lake.
[signature]
Wow, another nice video and fish!
Sounded like the wind was blowing a bit in the second video.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]It's warm up there but it's nowhere close to the valley. There is 11"-12" of ice with a scant bit of snow on the ice. The snow on the ground is melting fast. The ice and shorelines are still great. I'm sure this warm spell is going to pass and winter will return. There's still plenty of good icefishing left on BL.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]Very nice guys. Videos are much better than still pics. Hope to see more.

Any chance someone could post up some instructions on how to post videos? I'd like to do the same thing for some tiger musky this summer.[/#002850][/font][/size]
[signature]
Great fish guys. Nice work on puttin' some macs on the deck!
[signature]
[reply]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3] You'll notice Polokid is providing all with a shot of plumber's crack. Enjoy!

[red][font "Arial"]I think you are just envious about my behind. You have to admit it is a nice one!!![blush][blush][blush] I noticed you zoomed in on it!

BTW, I had fun fishing with you guys yesterday!
[/font][/red]

[/size][/black][/font][/reply]
[signature]
Nice fish guys, love that video[cool], only wish it had not taken me 1 hour plus to down load[unsure]. I might just have to break down and get high speed internet if we keep having clips like that to look at. How many cutts did you guys catch? Any bigger than 3 pounds?
[signature]
Awesome report! I hope i am as lucky as you tuesday.
[signature]
way cool video. also those are some very nice fish. hope to get into some of them at fish lake on thursday.
thanks for sharing.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Attaching videos is now as easy as attaching pics. Just find the MPG file you want to post, open, attach, upload and done.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
as always great fishing with you guys. the bites came just often enough to keep ya intrested
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Regardless of what you believe and what the Nat tells you, your buttocks are not all that and that's all I have to say about that subject![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Nice fish guys , and I go all the way to the Gorge to catch snakes today but I am learning the water and paying some dues .

[Image: Copyofgorge2_10_07-4.jpg]
[signature]
Nice Fish Is there Alot of ice at bear lake,
[signature]