Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello is anyone out there fishing?
This is a great topic, and no offense is taken. I have wondered this myself the last few weeks when I will see a few replys, but several views. I would love to hear other fishers opinions on heavy used waters, and I consider all opinions with validity. I have learned a lot from this board, but if I go to the Utah board I can get the most unique tips. This place is about helping people and I use it a lot even though it is seasonally; as basically I am only an ice-fisherman. I know Windriver teaches at a school that has a few active fisherman; my school on the other hand thinks I am nuts to stand on the ice all day Saturday; great people, just a lack of passion. So, basically this is nice to have a place to vent and receive insight on good and bad fishing experiences.

I sometimes think all of our viewers have respect or they would not view. I appreciate people like Rob Thornberry; who will at least quote us in the Post Registrar as one of his sources. For others please feel free and join us. I am far from a pro and would welcome all insight. As far as hot spotting goes we really need to avoid it. Dito to what every one has said in keeping it to PMs. I know Ririe has been hit hard, but I might be wrong in this statement, but to me Fish and Game should know this and therefore they in turn should continue to invest in the fishery. All of you have made legitimate points, and I thank you.

OvidCreek
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Hello is anyone out there fishing? - by windriver - 02-14-2007, 03:53 AM
Re: [windriver] Hello is anyone out there fishing? - by OvidCreek - 02-14-2007, 09:23 PM