Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mead in March!!!
[size 1]I'm starting a new job on April 1st, which means that I'm going to be taking a few weeks off in March in between jobs. And that can only mean one thing....I'm going to Mead. Probably gonna do another 8 day fishing trip. Why 8? Because a week wouldn't be long enough.

I'm ecstatic! Not just because I'm going to Mead for 8 days but because I'm finally getting the "heck" out of "hell"...i.e., LA. I know...some people love LA, and good for them. But me personally, it was a huge mistake moving here. There's just something wrong with the people here. A lot of rude and stupid people in LA. Not to mention the crime...I'm in awe as to what people can get away with in LA. It's quite Sad actually. But my new job is in Irvine so that means I'm going to be moving to Irvine or Newport Beach. Can't wait.

Anyway, it's all about the 8 day trip now. I am looking at leaving late Friday night on March 2nd with a return date of March 10th. Not sure if I'm going to do the houseboat again. It all depends if I can get enough relatives and friends to go. Otherwise, we'll just rent a fishing boat.

Well, more details to come. Hope you are all doing well.

Best regards,

Paul [/size]
[signature]