Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat Service
I just returned from a the middle east and while I was gone my wonderful wife bought me a boat. It is an older 17 foot inboard and hasn't been on the water since 2004-2005. I would like to take it into a boat shop and have it looked over before I take it out on the water. I don't have a spare motor for it and don't want to paddle the big thing in. Anyone know a good place for inboards within 100 miles of Hill AFB to take it and get it checked out and serviced before I take it on the water? I have heard a lot about the place in Hyrum but didn't know if they worked on inboards up there. Thanks for any help and maybe when I get it running a few of us can get out on the water together. It is rated for 7 people and there is more than enough room for 4 guys to fish comfortably out of it.

Thanks Chad
[signature]
Try Fred's marine on Hill Field Rd, west of Sam's Club.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Lee's Marine in Hyrum. You see folks pushing him a lot and there is a reason. 435-245-7727[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font]
[url "http://leesmarinesvc.com/"]http://leesmarinesvc.com/[/url]
[signature]
I second BLM's comment. Lee's a top notch guy. I don't think I've had anyone do better or more honest work. I take all of my stuff and even potential stuff for Lee to give it the once over.

He's a great guy and good to work with.
[signature]
Thanks to all that gave me the heads up on Lee's, I have heard that name plenty of times on here but was just making sure they worked inboards. Heading out Saturday finally on my first and only ice fishing trip of the year so need to get the boat looked at and ready for the next time I can make it out. Thanks again everyone.

Chad
[signature]
I JUST HAD LEE FIX A MOTOR FOR ME AND I HAVE TO SAY HE IS THE BEST! TRYED TO HELP ME OUT WITH FINDING SOME USED PARTS TO SAVE ME MONEY.
[signature]