Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon Report 4-28
Fished east canyon today with a couple guys i meet at the ISE. Launched just after 7am after a few motor problems we said heck with it and just used the trolling motor. started trolling by the dam with no bites so we went toward the back where we started to catch some fish ran into Waterat and his wife talked to him for a minute and then continued on our way. managed to pick up a few more fish and one nice brown going over 22in
[inline bartsbrown.jpg]
we ended up catching about 20 fish, we caught fish on criplures, wedding rings, kokenne kings, needle fish, flat fish and rapalas we kept having to chang it up most lures where behind popgear, we where able to run six rods off this boat and we probly could have done more, with the 4 downriggers. this was one sweet ride thanks Ryan, Bart and Barts Grandpa for a great day of fishing.

[inline bartsboat2.jpg]
[inline bartsboat.jpg]
[signature]
Sweet boat! I'll bet you had a great time! [cool]
[signature]
Sounds fun! Gonna take the kids fishing tomorrow. What part of the lake is Taylor Hollow? Haven't got the boat ready yet so wondering how to access it from land...
[signature]
lake is almost full and i say many people catching fish from shore. rainbow sparkle power bait always works
[signature]
What is power "pait"??? I need to get some![sly] Thanks for the report. Looks like i will be back up ther next week in between pineview, willard, and lost creek.
[signature]
Sounds like a fun trip Jason. Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Thanx for the report Jason, and Thanx for the stickers. Gonna try it tomarrow with my wife and lil boys, wanna see em both reel in some nice ones! So Rainbow sparkle power pait on the rear hook of a rapala with a wedding ring trailer should do it huh?[Wink]
Sounds like a fun day on sweet boat man.
Let all of ya know how the trip goes.
[signature]
Hey Petty, It was good to see ya. We ended up with ten in the boat with several long liners. We were using wedding rings and flat fish. Most were caught on a green wedding ring with silver blade. It sure was a nice warm day. Summer will be here soon.

That was a great boat you were on. Hope your still humble enough to climb on mine from time to time.
[signature]
that boat was nice but id take yours in rough water
[signature]
Too bad i lost my freaking pole !!!!!!!!!! The trip was fun anyway.
[signature]
Is that considered a "Deck Boat"???
TS
[signature]
Was good fishing with ya Ryan, glad you made it over here and registered. did you make it out to replace that pole?
[signature]
It is considered to be a deck boat.. It is a Bayliner Rendezvous
[signature]