Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you fish off the shore at Parker Dam Colorado River?
I have seen Parker Dam and fished Havasu.

Can you fish off the bank at Parker Dam on the California side?
[signature]
Yes there is an access road on the Arizona side. We have fished it since 1970 and its great in the spring and fall. We catch big catfish, stripers, smallmouth, largemouth and big carp. Real good fishing throw lures Rapalas in red and gold, don't know why but its a great color. Also black and silver. Throw it out and let the currents play with it for awhile and reel.
[signature]
Be sure to get the extra stamp for your license to be able to fish the CO river from both sides.[Wink]
[signature]
Going on vacation June 9 to the 23. Were going to go to Lees Ferry and Powell and all points inbetween. Then head north to points unknown, maybe Boysen in Wyoming hope its good. I'm sure it will be with minimal amount of people during the week days. Any heads up, 2 minds are better than one.
[signature]
The Trout should be going off good right now at Lees Ferry. Sounds like you are planning a multi state Trout trip.

Check the hatch schedule for Wyoming before you get up there. You may want to brink some extra worms too.[cool]
[signature]
Thanks. I was hoping at Powell we could get into the Bass and Walleyes at night.
[signature]
Buzz baits and Storm Crawdads for Bass. Road runner jigs for Walleye.[cool]
[signature]