Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucky Peak 5-12
Boated 5 Kokes, (13"-16.5") my girls lost about 8 more, caught in the little "bay" between dam and observation point with Kokanee killers/dodgers and popgear/green wedding ring and shoepeg corn. Afternoon they were at about 35' but as evening came we quit using the downriggers and were catching them right on top. We spent the night, fished just a little Sunday morning to no avail (dang wind).....welp, I gotta go smoke up some Kokanee Candy.

Scott
[signature]
Kodiak: When ya say "narrows" do ya mean up by Macks Creek ?, it's kinda funny, I have fished around here for 20 years but never really gave LP much thought, prolly just seen all the skiers and just did not bother....one more question for you or anyone, when ya have the top up and side curtains on your boat (when it's chilly) do ya only troll downwind when it's windy?...I have a heck of a time trolling into the wind, the wind keeps broadsiding the boat....wonder if a drift sock would help?...but seems like that might be a pain too....thanks in advance for any input.

Scott
[signature]
Great....thanks for the info...I will let ya know how do this weekend !!

Scott
[signature]