Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love Those Jigs!
Decided to use my leadheads after all as it is just "suggested" to not use them. Here's some of the results. These fish are going to be mighty tasty.
[inline P1010055.jpg]
By the way this picture looks a lot better @ 640x480 but the "lovely" banner ads prohibit that. I will say it again, "You should be able to click on those boxes and shut them down. I certainly will never respond to any advertising that "ticks me off".
[signature]
Sweet pictures. Crappie are indeed very tasty. Probably my favorite fish on the table.

z~
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Nice slab. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If you have a big pic that shows better in a larger file, you can just attach it (like I do on most of mine) and not include it in the main post. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]For what it is worth, all of us...moderators included...do not like the "new" format. But...we do not make the administrative decisions. However, of the stuff on the far right side...there are no "ads" for you to boycott. That is all BFT stuff.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Nice job bro. A few nice slabs in the frying pan is enough to make anyone forget the silly side banners.[cool]
[signature]