Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 7-11-07 Good report
Trolled Willard tonight from about 5:00pm to 8:00pm. Caught 3 wiper, first one was 13" the next 2 were 20"+. Also caught one catfish. I will tell you that we caught all our fish from the island going northwest, out in the open water. The color of the lure I have had the most success with out at willard this year has not been shad colored. (There has to be some mystery). Sorry I don't have a google earth file cause I forgot the dern GPS. I didn't know my speed so I had to guestimate.

We saw plenty of fisherman and a few at the cleaning station when we were leaving. I hope the rest of you had good luck.
[signature]
[reply]
Trolled Willard tonight from about 5:00pm to 8:00pm. Caught 3 wiper, first one was 13" the next 2 were 20"+. Also caught one catfish. I will tell you that we caught all our fish from the island going northwest, out in the open water. The color of the lure I have had the most success with out at willard this year has not been shad colored. (There has to be some mystery). Sorry I don't have a google earth file cause I forgot the dern GPS. I didn't know my speed so I had to guestimate.

We saw plenty of fisherman and a few at the cleaning station when we were leaving. I hope the rest of you had good luck. [/reply]