Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard boils
[font "High Tower Text"][#800080][size 4][Wink] ThurSaday night headed out to the big deep waters of northing utah, Willard I must say, as I was about to head out with the Lil Minnow got a call from Old_Coot he hook up with me at the home and he was edged into fishing the night with me, and teaching the Coach some fishing ways [shocked](Coot knows his $%#*), we arrived at Willard at about 7:00 and headed out to the west end, then south of the Island, (Island above water now) then south west to the area were boils have been happening, we keep the faith and hope but no boils tonight,[unsure] I was taught how to walk the dog and cast like a pro (trust me it will take some time) desided to go back to trolling at a speed of 3.0-3.2 mph, the water is very warm 82*, we did not hit single fish, but keep our eyes out [Tongue]for troutslyer & coconuts, (she said she was going to be out there this eveing) we wanted a personal meet and see, Besides troutslayr and Old_Coot had the best post going (they should receive the BIGFISH [sly]award)[/size][/#800080][/font] it was nice to get a laugh [laugh]out of all the fun we have here.
[font "High Tower Text"][#800080][size 4]After a good look around and lack of fish we wanted to head back in before it really got to late, headed in a south east direction to south dock, when Old_Coot jump up, (thought it was an attack) FISH ON, as he yelled, it was making the pole dance, then we realized his line was caught on the trolling moter,[unimpressed] messed with that for a while, then desided to cut the line, (ever tried to bring a BIG fish in with no pole)[shocked] The Coach here watched a real fisherMAN [sly]bring in this boy with his bare hands and the line, landed the Wyper in Lil Minnow, and headed back to south marina, [crazy](slow boat to china) took about 25 min (I need a new moter) it was a fun night with Old_Coot and the Lil Minnow, [Wink]and I learned alot from being with a great guy, THANKS Old_Coot......[cool]MEMORY [/size][/#800080][/font]
[signature]
So where were the boils??[Wink]
[signature]
Some times those motors put up a great fight but they seem to win....[pirate]

[signature]
I am glad we are all laughing at Coots expense.[cool]

HE would do the same with any of us.
[signature]
[font "High Tower Text"][#800080][size 4]LH2-In response to were is the boils, Thats just it NO BOILS,[unsure] I think the time for boils has come to an end. and the water is just to warm, the fish are sleeping[Sad][/size][/#800080][/font]
[signature]