Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake report
Pretty much a overcast day with lots of clouds and wind.

Fished off the rocks at the marina for a couple hours and saw a couple boats out. One was off guss rich point and one just East of the marina trolling. I chose to keep my boat on the trailer, too risky for me in this weather but it was a great day and I could have gone out.

Well, I casted about 1000 times with various lures and NADA. Then I dropped a cisco out (long line) and got a couple bites but no hook ups. Still a fun morning and a great way to relax. Tons of sucker slurping the surface.

Marina parking is plum full of boats stored for the winter [Sad] Not much parking available for us winter boaters.

I am at the lake right now and the weather is getting much worse as I write this (raining right now). Tommorows reports are for lots of rain and possible snow so I will kick back and have a toddy or twelve. Sunday reports show hope so I may drag the boat out so I can do some trolling. More reports to come!
[signature]
Thanks for posting your report Pat, too bad the fishing was so slow, hopefully Sunday will be better. Good luck, I'll be looking for that report.
[signature]
Nice chatting with ya today Curt, we will definitely have to hook up and do some trolling. Good luck to ya on monday, wish I could go out with ya.
[signature]