Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEAR LAKE
Me the Mrs and IDnative fished the Bear yesterday on the water at 0700 headed for the rockpile some fish in 65' jigged for a while no takers so we headed for cisco beach trolled for a while lots of fish in 60-80' we threw every thing in the box at them today but they were tight lipped. Idnative picked up 1 small cutt in 20' of water and I picked up 1 3# Native cutt jigging in 80' and that was it for the day. The water was calm and the temp was 54. There was about 6 other boats all on the east side we only saw one fish cought some guy on a pontoon boat. And yes the marina parking is a [url "mailto:F@%&@(G"]F@%&@(G[/url] JOKE!!!!!!! M.H.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Are the fish starting to move up on the pile yet, Jamie?[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Muskyhunter,
That guy in the pontoon boat was me.

I had two bumps all day and that was the one that stuck. There were some really nice folks who helped me land it. (but if you saw me landing that fish then you probably saw them too.)

I can only think of one boat that I saw that had three people in it...did we talk?

Thanks for posting...I've been wondering if things were fishing better at other parts of the lake.
[signature]
Rich I seen nothing in on the pile to brag about a few here and there but no big pods. Most of the activity in that area was out in 65' or deeper.

Stout Trout we did talk we were in the white bayliner with the green top you were out by the big rocks where the divers play and you told me to flip the switch. I seen them two in the boat come and give your there net,way to go and good to talk to ya! M.H.
[signature]
But kicked at bear lake, fished thursday, friday, and saturday, caught 2 lakers 1@ #10, and 4 small cutts. Put 25 hours of fishing on that lake. Has anybody been having any better luck? I have heard this time of year is supposed to be a little better fishing. Any input/comments are greatly appreciated.
[signature]
Right on MH. Good to meet ya...in passing.

Brent
[signature]
So tell us Stout did it have any size to it. Sometimes one is all it takes if it is big enough.
[signature]
Thanks for keeping us informed about the current fishing conditions. Sounds like you guys had as hard a time with the fish as we did on Monday. I hope the catching improves by next weekend. I wonder if the unsettled weather had something to do with the slow catching. Did you see any of those big fish jumping around the Rock pile?
[signature]
It was the biggest laker I have caught to date...so yes it made the day for me. 14.2 lbs.
[signature]
How long was it? That is a pretty heavy fish from a pontoon. Lots of fun.
[signature]