Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devil Creek Ice Fishing Derby
[cool] The web site for this years derby is up and running. We are currently in the process of up dating the sign up page.

There are a few changes to this years derby, First, it be be one day only. January 19th There have also been a few small rule changes and clarification of rules, so if you plan on fishing with us please review the rule changes.

Entry fees will remain the same, $50 per person, however with the change to a one day event we will pay a $100 cash prize to the longest fish each half hour, this will keep the cash prize payout the same as last years two day tournament.

The web page is [url "http://www.bigdogfishing.net"]www.bigdogfishing.net[/url]
E-mail [url "mailto:bigdogfishing@hotmail.com"]bigdogfishing@hotmail.com[/url]
[signature]
[size 4][font "Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][#f87c0b]18. [/#f87c0b][/font][font "Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][#f87c0b]No Alcoholic Beverages may be consumed during the tournament hours. [/#f87c0b][/font][/size] [font "Helvetica"][#000000][size 4][/size][/#000000][/font] [font "Helvetica"][size 4]I have posted this question before and you give no response why??? M.H.[/size][/font]
[signature]

Our intentions are to make this a positive event for all. (We hope that all who fish will have a positive experience and fish with us next year), however, it would only take one intoxicated person, who can't control themselves, to cause problems or act inappropriately and leave a bad impression with other contestants, our sponsors, and the Fish and Game.

There are bars in town that are our sponsors and we hope you would feel free to support them (if you wish) while you are in town.

I have been fishing in Tournaments for several years, and there are no professional fishing organizations that allow alcohol during competition hours for these exact reasons.
[signature]
Thanks for the response i appreciate it. One thing I see that cracks me up is that you have posted " [size 1]professional fishing organizations " and Malad!!! I had to say that my wife is from Malad! Thanks again M.H.[/size]
[signature]