Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kolob Res. (report)
I was a great day on the lake, not. It was hailing and snow with a little bit of wind that sucked the heat out of us. Well besides that it was great day fishing for me, my brother and Southernman. I don't know exactly how many fish but we all had tons of bites and Southerman was always yelling "Oh missed another". The fishing wasn't as fast as last night but the were still biting and the best fighters were the scrappy little 12 inchers. It was a great day watching somebody else catch some nice fish besides me. Southerman it was good to meet you and your welcome to fish with me anytime. Oh by the way the conservation officers were up checking everybody and taking a good long look in every car. It was funny that the officer didn't immediately walk down and say hi one walked over and peeking in the car and the other watched. I guess they are doing a good job if they are making sure nobody has bait or powerbait in their car. I guess they can give you a ticket for just having it in your car.

I think, I'm going to the kids pond next week with my brothers kid so he can hook some fish.

Southerman took the pics so I'm sure he'll get them posted later.
[signature]
[size 1]I don't know exactly how many fish but we all had tons of bites and Southerman was always yelling "Oh missed another"[/size]

[size 3]ahahahahahahahahahaha[/size]

[size 3]sm[/size]

[size 3][/size]

[size 1]ps im glad you edited that comment for the board![/size] and thanks again for the great day!
[signature]