Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NetFlix
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][cool]Hi Guys - just finished watching "The Underwater World of Trout" vol 2. [saw vol. last week] Absolutely two great videos to add to your library of knowledge. These videos don't discuss fly fishing per se but more so explore how trout live and feed in their enviroment. BTW NetFlix keeps adding FF videos all the time.
[#800000]"To catch trout, you must know not only where they hide but where they feed. This program teaches fishermen how to find trout by examining where and what they eat. You'll learn the ways trout rise, which offers strong clues to help you catch them. The program's excellent underwater photography provides clear examples and brings you close to the action."[/#800000]
[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
I may just have to look into this netflix thing.. you keep coming up with some great ideas/suggestions from their list of available movies..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I also thought these videos were great. Really fun to watch trout from a submerged point of view. He kind of gives a sense of personality to some of the fish. Now armed with this knowledge, if I could only get my presentations what and where they need to be.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][cool]There were so many interesting points in these videos. Like I was surprised about the current flow going one direction on the surface and the other way several inches down. The trout holding there were facing & feeding down stream.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
I just put BOTH in my Queue. Didn't make it Carp Hunting today G$...woke up feeling like I had been hit several times with a baseball bat.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000bf]hey...no getting sick sis.. ya need lots of booze.. make you feel alllllll better.. hehehehe[/#0000bf][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000bf][/#0000bf][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000bf]MacFly [cool][/#0000bf][/font]
[signature]
Hey FG, they should still be there when you feel better, hopefully that is soon!
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][cool]A good hot toddy should do the trick. Hope that you are feeling well soon. Like when you wake up tomorrow.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]