Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th of July at Pineview
My son and I met up with Bigbassaholic and hit pineview for some muskies and bass. We fished all of his favorite spots and mine with nothing biting. We stopped at the rock wall by the pump house, then headed into party cove. After that we hit the Narrows along the south side and one more time at the pumphouse area before we called it a day. We ended up getting 1 bass today.
[inline "smallie 7-4- 2008 .jpg"]
Even though the fishing was slow it was a great morning to be on the water. It was overcast and cool almost all morning long.

Thanks again for the trip and the bass tips BigBass!! We had a great time!
[signature]
yep good day on water for weather, just no fish biting for us... Next time we will hit willard, I have never been there yet.... Never caught a wiper yet... In a couple of weeks I will be ready.... I put that trolling motor (TR82) on my boat today. Runs great, cant wait to hit the water and try it out.... We will hook up in a couple of weeks.... thanks for the company...... You should post the pic of your son with the bass he pulled in today.....
[signature]
Sorry to hear the fishing didnt want to cooperate, sounds like a good day to be on the water though.

FF462
[signature]
hey ff462, how has the fishing been, any tube fishing lately??
[signature]