Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee's Marine
I just got my boat back again from Lee's Marine. I got reminded again what a pleasure it is to do business with Lee. He doesn't make me feel embarrassed for having an older boat, along with it's older outboard. He knows his way around old outboards, and I never have had to worry about him not being honest in what he fixes and charges. Another big plus is that he has always been willing to take the time to talk to me and train me on what to do and what not to do with my outboard and boat in general, and doesn't get frustrated when I reveal my almost total ignorance during most mechanical discussions. I could recommend Lee's Marine to anyone without reservation.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Alright then. Tell me Lee work on Evinrudes and small Nissan Marine outboards? Do you also know if he sells outboards, specifically the new Evinrude E-Tecs.

I have a small Nissan Marine outboard, 9.8 HP 2006 model year, and it has a problem idling at neutral or very slow speeds, below 2.5 mph. I have tried to take it to Marine Products Pro Shop-which is an authorized Nissan Marine Center-but I should probably not comment here on the type of service and response I have recieved. I will just say that they have no interest in helping me or any other small fishing boat owner. What is worse is that if I or someone not authorized by Nissan Marine touches the outbaord it voids the warranty. I am sick and tired of this little trick they have.[mad] They just tell me to leave the outboard there for at least 2-3 weeks and if we see a problem we will fix it. I have personally seen huge ski boats get in and out in less than 2 days when I have been there for parts and what not.

I have read alot about Mr. Lee here on the board and will probably end up taking the motor to him. It sounds like he is the good man I am looking for. If you can answer my questions it will be a relief.

Thanks.
[/#000000][/font]
[signature]
I have also had a similar experience with Lee, he is the best hands down. As far as I know, he works on all motors but he is a Mercury dealer.
[signature]
Sorry, but I don't have an answer for you on the Nissan. I suggest that you give him a call:

Lee's Marine
[center][font "Arial"][size 2]Address:[/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 2]363 West 200 North
Hyrum, UT 84319[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]Numbers:[/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 2]Office-
Fax-
After Hours-[/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 2](435) 245-7727
(435) 245-7863
(435) 770-4789[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]Hours:[/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 2]Monday-Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -[/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 2]8:00 am - 6:00 pm
9:00 am - 1:00 pm[/size][/font] E-Mail - [url "mailto:leesmarine@yahoo.com"]leesmarine@yahoo.com[/url] [/center]
[signature]