Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non FF, but a little fun
Okay Macfly got this one started. Out of all the movies you have seen, there are some that stick in you mind. Little quotes in the movie.
So, what have you got? Let's see if we can guess the movie.

Here is one:

"Tell them LARGE MARGE sent ya" what movie?
[signature]
almost sounds like a line from a John Wayne movie.. but not sure.. now if there was a "Pilgrim" in there somewhere Id be more sure.. hehe

MacFly [Smile]
[signature]
been thinking bout this one.. Im leaning toward a bill murray or woody allen movie.. but even that still dont feel right.. ??

MacFly
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]I think that a little pervert had something to do with the movie that quote came from. Duh was it Pee Wee?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
I keep thinking Woody Allen but he was the one who married his adopted daughter

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Pee Wee's BIG ADVENTURE!
[signature]
I was close.. lol.. do you remember banannas with woody allen.. heheh snake bit... snake bite.. lol

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Just me I am sure, but I can't STAND Woody....except for "Sleeper" and "Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Sex".
Those were classics...the rest too serious/stupid. Coming from someone that loves Pee Wee Herman isn't saying allot![laugh]
[signature]
I will say bannas will a little too crazy.. but the scene for snake bite was great.. especially from a mans point of view.. hehe

MacFly
[signature]
Large Marge sounds like one of the Patterns that I tie for Halibut. So this is a FF but you didn't realize it at first. hee hee.[cool]

Here is another quote for y'all to guess.

"Keep the Change You Filthy Animal"
[signature]
The video McCulley (sp) was watching in HOME ALONE (the New York version)
But I don't know what the Original movie was called.
[signature]
dang I knew that one.. I missed the clue.. :-)

MacFly
[signature]
[#630000]
"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily"...

MacFly [cool]
[/#630000]
[signature]
[center][Image: happy.gif]
[center]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center]
[center][size 4][font "Garamond"][#008000][Image: bobwink.gif][/#008000][/font][/size]
[signature]
Very good. I guess I have to be a little more clever on the next one.

How about this one:

(thump, thump, thump of a tennis shoe on the head)

"Dude.......That was my head!"

[cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]I'm not insensitive, I just don't care! [Image: sleeping.gif][/size][/#008000][/font][#008000][size 4][font "Garamond"][/font][/size][/#008000]
[signature]
Not a clue!
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: dumb.gif]Well I need to know before I get all dressed up to do the town![Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][inline jitcrunch.jpg]
[signature]
sounds like dumb and dummer.. but that is a wag..

MacFly
[signature]
Not a clue??? Here is one for you.

Here is the shoe.
[url "http://shop.vans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?section=shoes&catalogId=40000000002&storeId=2&productId=654&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=4003&gender=76&mainPageCat=mens&mainNavCat=1&mainNavSubCat=1&mainNavDept=1111&shopperGroup=null"][Image: vans-med.jpg][/url]

Do you remember??
[signature]