Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning for those in Bear Country

[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Now that is funny.[laugh][/size][/#008000][/font]
[center]
[signature]
ya took the words right out of my mouth there DR.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]I'm sure Larry the cable guy would second that remark.[Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
true.. very true.. "git er done.. " LOL...

MacFly
[signature]
Hey G, good to see you post. That is funny and true. I always make sure I go out with someone heavier and slower than I am[laugh]
[signature]
LMFAO!!!![laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

I think you should post a copy of this on the Fishing Joke board. I just about ruined a good pair of waders with this joke.[cool]
[signature]
I'm not much of a poster, I usually just lurk. If anyone has the motivation feel free to bump it over the fishing joke board. It's too muggy and I'm too slow to even type anymore.
[signature]
I will go ahead and copy it over there while giving you credit for the joke.

Thanks again.[cool]
[signature]
[indent][center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Hey TN2 I cleaned it up a bit for you. Don't want the joker getting on your case. [Image: bobwink.gif] BTW to see a larger print, just click the picture.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][inline wrg.jpg]

[/indent]
[signature]
i have heard that joke a number times but I have never seen it on a sign.

It still brings a laugh to my face.
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Hey there Scruffy_Fly I think that somebody took some liberty in massaging the sign in PhotoShop or some other photo software program.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
That certainly would be easy to do.
[signature]
Now that should be a standard of funny around here[inline 634253030_9f9b088faf.jpg]
[signature]